Docking DP-1 & DP-2 incidents into DP3 back office
DST now provides support for docking DP-1 and DP-2 incidents to a DP3 back office
DST recognizes the need that departments have to maximize the performance and the operating life of their equipment. While DP-2 equipment will eventually need to be replaced, there is no need to replace units that are running well. For units that do need to be replaced, it makes more sense to replace the units with high reliability, next generation equipment. By moving to the DP3 platform, a DP-2 customer will enhance the performance of existing equipment and also gain the following benefits:
- No-wait, Web-based playback of DP-2 incidents: Buffered playback enables instant viewing of DP-2 incidents. No more waiting for the entire incident to load.
- Web-based access to evidence files and administrative functions: No installation required to view and manage incidents. Access is through any standard Web browser for admin functions and incident management.
- Compatibility across all DP platforms: System will ingest incidents created on DP-1 and DP-2 equipment. All incidents will be searchable from one application, regardless of original source. (Some restrictions apply).
- Ability to seamlessly swap DP-2 equipment with next generation DP3 equipment: All DP3 equipment is plug compatible with DP-2 equipment. Swap out your DP-2 DVR with a DP3 DVR and Encoder, attach plugs, configure, and you are ready to dock.
- Improved docking performance and monitoring: Monitor live docking activity, view docking performance stats with the new Docking Monitor application. New ingestion process minimizes the risk of lost or damaged files.
- New management dashboards for back office admin applications: System dashboards tell you at a glance whether or not your services are up and running. Fix network problems before users even notice that a service is down.
- Custom reporting and data query capability: Maximize your database investment by turning your stored data into a strategic business intelligence asset.
For Support or more information about our legacy DigitalPatroller2 solution, please contact Digital Safety Technologies Account Support using the options below:
Hours of operation: 8AM – 8PM EST Monday-Friday
Phone: (800) 972-0373
Fax: (919) 719-0400